- Quick Facts: Facts and Figures provides key information about the University.
- Organizational Chart: The Organizational Chart describes the organizational structure of the University.
- Strategic Plan: The Strategic Plan includes the vision, mission, values, and strategic goals of the University.
- Drive to 25: University-wide effort to see WSU recognized as one of the top 25 public research universities, preeminent in research and discovery, teaching, and engagement by 2030.
- WSU Master Plans: Campus Planning and Development site lists master plans and updated information for campus locations at WSU Pullman, WSU Spokane, WSU Tri-Cities, and WSU Vancouver.
- WSU Office of Institutional Research
- Faculty Manual: Information provided to faculty as an introduction to Washington State University, its traditions, and administrative structures.
- Internet Resources for Higher Education Outcomes Assessment: Comprehensive list of resources for higher education outcomes assessment compiled by NC State University.
- Seven Goals of the Baccalaureate: Undergraduate degree requirements are rooted in seven learning goals and outcomes.
- UCORE: The University Common Requirements (UCORE) form the center of WSU’s general education curriculum and provide a balance between the specialized focus of the major and the broader traditional objectives of higher education.
- University Catalog: The WSU Catalog includes the most recent changes to courses and degree requirements approved by the Faculty Senate.
- Writing Program: The Writing Program offers writing tutorial support to undergraduate and graduate students and provides instructional support to faculty in a learner-centered environment.