Current Accreditation Cycle, 2011-17
2017: Year Seven Self-Evaluation Report (On-site evaluation April 9-11, 2018)
2013: Year Three Report
- October 2013 President’s Perspective on Accreditation
Announcement regarding the university’s re-affirmation of accreditation
- July 2013 NWCCU Reaffirmation Letter to WSU President Floyd
- May 2013 NWCCU Peer Evaluation Report
Response to WSU’s Year Three Report
- March 2013 WSU Year Three Self-Evaluation Report to NWCCU
Updates Standard 1 – Mission, Core Themes, and Expectations, describes Standard 2 – Resources and Capacity, and responds to the remaining 2009 and 2011 Recommendations.
- January 2012 Provost’s Message on Status of NWCCU Recommendations
- Contributors to 2013 Accreditation Report
2011: Year One Report
- August 2011 NWCCU Reaffirmation Letter to WSU President Floyd
- July 2011 NWCCU Peer Evaluation Report to WSU
Response to WSU’s Year One Report; includes two commendations and three additional Recommendations.
- May 2011 WSU Year One Report to NWCCU
Begins a new seven-year cycle; describes Standard 1 – Mission, Core Themes, and Expectations.
- 2010 NWCCU Accreditation Standards (1-5)
Past Self-Study Reports and Correspondence
2010-11: Progress Report
- Spring 2011 NWCCU Response to WSU
Cites need for continued work on Recommendations 2 and 3.
- October 2010 WSU Progress Report to NWCCU
Includes information from undergraduate and graduate program reports.
2009: Self-Study Report and NWCCU Site Visit
- July 2009 NWCCU Reaffirmation Letter to WSU President Floyd
Includes three Recommendations for the 2010 Progress Report.
- Spring 2009 WSU Comprehensive Self-Study Report for Reaffirmation of Accreditation to NWCCU
Closes the previous 10-year accreditation cycle.
- Spring 2009 WSU Supporting Documents for the Self-Study Report to NWCCU
- NWCCU 2009 Accreditation Standards
2004: Regular Interim Report
2002: Progress Report
1999: Self-Study Report and NWCCU Site Visit
Last updated: October 18, 2013