Topic: How can faculty, staff and students from all campuses participate in NWCCU’s on-site review?
Challenge/Opportunity: The NWCCU evaluation committee will visit only the Pullman campus, but the Commission is interested in hearing from the university community regardless of location.
- The NWCCU committee members will hold open meetings with faculty, staff, and students. They also will request meetings and visits with particular groups and individuals.
- WSU will provide AMS connections with all campuses for these meetings.
- The NWCCU committee will control its agenda, with most meetings scheduled ahead of the visit, but some may be scheduled on-site. Many groups likely to meet with NWCCU include members from multiple campuses.
Current/Future emphasis or next steps:
- Interested faculty, staff, and students are welcome to visit the Pullman campus to participate in the visits, and to participate via AMS or other technology used to facilitate cross-campus conversation.
- The open meeting times will be announced on the accreditation website and through the WSU Insider.
For more information at WSU: WSU Accreditation
NWCCU Standards Reference: NWCCU Accreditation Handbook